2 Day Guided Surgery Course, Blue Sky Plan
September 24th - 25th, Harrogate
Day One: The Basics
- - The basics of guided surgery.
- - Previous methods contradictions, pitfalls and errors of guided surgery.
- - Workflow within the clinic, CBCT scanning scenarios.
- -Importing DICOM and STL files into Blue Sky Plan.
- -Start to finish, step by step implant planning. (Includes a range of cases)
- - Fabrication of the surgical guide.
- - An introduction to meshmixer.
- - The basics of STL manipulation in meshmixer.
- - 3D Printing introduction.
- - Hands-on using the Oxy Implant Dental System kit and surgical guides.
Day Two: Advanced
- - Further implant planning including more advanced cases.
- Bone supported and tissue supported guides.
- Full arch cases with immediate load prosthesis.
- Bone Reduction guides and stack guide fabrication.
- Smile-Designs workflow, information and our online personal portal system.
- Additional case planning.